Join us at Yoga Sol in Ferny Hills for our Singing Bowl Expo and Tibetan Market.
Our Singing Bowl Expo is an event not to be missed. Authentic Traditional Handcrafted Singing Bowls direct from the Nepali Foundry in Kathmandu. Gongs, Bell and Dorge sets, Mutri, Tingsha’s, every Yoga Teacher, Sound Therapist, Meditation Leader and Healers dream!
What to expect at the event:
- 9.30am – 10.00am – Group Bowl Healing session with Noah our Senior Sound Therapist (limited spaces available)
- 11.00am – 11.30 – Group Bowl Healing session with Noah our Senior Sound Therapist (limited spaces available)
- 12.00pm – Bowl Education. Noah will discuss how our bowls are made, where they come from and how they can be of benefit to you.
- Market Stalls start from 9.30am
Market stalls running from 9.30am – 2.00pm which include:
- Singing, Vibration, Full Moon and New Moon Bowls, Healing Bowl sets.
- Gongs, Ting-cha, Bell and Dorge sets.
- Mutri (Deity statues)
- A selection of Himalayan Rock Salt lamps
- Clothes, incense, prayer flags, bags and more all made in Nepal.
- Yoga mats, bolsters, eye pillows, towels and blocks
- Spiral Design: Handmade gorgeous tie dye products, all created out at Dayboro.
- Chaitanya Chai: Hot chai on demand for you to enjoy at the market, plus available to buy to take home. Amara’s Brisbane made chai is indescribably delicious.
- Spirit Weaver: Run by Healer and Shaman Deena, she will bring you a fantastic variety of crystals for you.
- Authentic Nepali food (catering TBA)
Cost: $20/pp, children under 13 are free. Your ticket price comes off your bowl purchases when you spend more than $100 on any of Yoga Sol’s bowls.
Where: Yoga Sol, 11 Mawarra Crescent, Ferny Hills
When: Sunday 4th October 2020
Time: 9.30am – 2.00pm
How to book:
- Click on the Eventbrite link to pay and secure your space. https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/singing-bowl-expo-tibetan-markets-tickets-117209114617
- Click on the book online link and follow the prompts. You will then be taken to our online booking system (MindBody) where you can book and pay for the event “Singing Bowl Expo & Tibetan Market” under the “classes” tab. https://www.yogasol.com.au/book-online/