Join us at Yoga Sol in Ferny Hills for our Singing Bowl Expo and Tibetan Market.
Our Singing Bowl Expo is an event not to be missed. Authentic Traditional Handcrafted Singing Bowls direct from the Nepali Foundry in Kathmandu. Gongs, Bell and Dorge sets, Mutri, Tingsha’s, every Yoga Teacher, Sound Therapist, Meditation Leader and Healers dream!
• 9.30am – 10.00am – Group Bowl Healing session with Noah our Senior Sound Therapist (limited spaces available)
• 11.00am – 11.30am – Group Bowl Healing session with Noah our Senior Sound Therapist (limited spaces available)
• 12.00pm – Bowl Education. Noah will discuss how our bowls are made, where they come from and how they can be of benefit to you.
• Market Stalls start from 9.30am
• Bowl Therapist offering 20min Bowl Massages
• Luck door prize draw! Your choice of a 5 pack of classes to be used for Yoga Meditation or Sound Sessions and a 1hr sound massage session!
• Singing bowls, Therapy bowls, Full Moon and New Moon Bowls, Healing Bowl sets.
• Gongs, Ting-cha, Bell and Dorge sets, Koshi Bells
• Mutri (Deity statues)
• A selection of Himalayan Rock Salt lamps
• Clothes, incense, prayer flags, bags and more all handmade in Nepal.
• Yoga mats, bolsters, eye pillows, Yoga towels and blocks
• Spiral Design: Handmade gorgeous tie dye products, all created out at Dayboro.
• Authentic Nepali food from Newa Chhe’n in Paddington
• Spirit Weaver: Run by Healer and Shaman Deena, she will bring you a fantastic variety of crystals for you.
• GaiaMaCreations: Gorgeous Mantra Cards, jewellery and more designed by local Nienke Burgess.
2) Head to our website and click “book online” on our home page. You will then be taken to our online booking system (MindBody) where you can book and pay for the event “Singing Bowl Expo & Tibetan Market” under the “classes” tab. https://www.yogasol.com.au/book-online/
Covid Safe Event
Yoga Sol will be following the Queensland Governments COVID Safe Event Checklist to ensure everyone safety on the day. All staff have undergone the Covid infection control training and have been advised on cleaning protocols on the day.
If you are unwell on the day of the event please stay home. If you become well during the event please notify one of the staff immediately .
Social distancing will take place during our bowl healing sessions, and we ask you to maintain the safe 1.5m distance when in the studio and in the market stall areas. Please avoid crowding at entry/exit points and when queuing for market stalls or using the toilets.
Hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes and face masks will be available for you to use on the day of the event. We kindly ask that you maintain your personal hygiene during the event.
A Covid register will be at the entrance to note down your details in the event contact tracing needs to take place. You will also be asked screening questions prior to entry.
If you have any questions about our safety measures put in place please feel free to contact us via email or phone: 07 3851 0860 or email@example.com
07 3851 0860 / 0406 692 891