NEW LOCATION UPDATE 31/01/24
All yoga classes have now finished at Mawarra Cresent. Thank you for your support as we finished up at the studio, we will deeply miss seeing all of your smiling faces each week.
Claire is now running two classes a week at her home studio. Bookings are essential and limited to 8 students per class. You can continue to book online through MindBody however we will be removing the payment feature. Payments for class can be made via EFTPOS or cash upon arrival.
Massage has now transitioned to Claires home studio as of 31st January 2024. Please look out for your confirmation emails or text from Claire confirming your appointment and new location address.
EFTPOS and HICAPS will continue to be available. All bookings will continue through MindBody for the next 3-6 months.
New Location Information
Address: 24 Coolibah Crescent, Ferny Hills Q 4055
Entrance: The entrance to the yoga and massage studio is located on the right-hand side of the building, through the gate (watch your step), and around to the left where Claire will greet you for your first visit.
Parking for Massage: Please park in the driveway for your massage appointment. Please keep to the side of the driveway to allow access for others. A double space carport is available for use.
Parking for Yoga: Please park as far forward as you can in the driveway to allow others to park behind you. Street parking is also available. Please do not obstruct our lovely neighbours driveways or park on their grass.
You can continue to contact us via email and our Facebook page. If you are needing to speak with someone, please let us know and Claire or our VA Steph will call you back as we have now closed down our phone lines.
Closure Update 03/01/2024 (including Teachers Contact Details)
As Claire has her home studio renovations on the way and an end of lease date now in place, we can now confirm some closure dates for our yogis.
Classes at YogaSol will end on January 31st 2024. We encourage everyone to use up their packs and passes by this date. Please note if you choose to buy a 5 pack of classes it’s expiry date is Jan 31st 2024.
If you are unable to use up your pack of classes before this date, you are welcome to exchange this for part payment towards a massage with Claire.
As Claire’s home renovations progress we will be able to notify all of her clients of the move date (and address) closer to completion. She aims to be massaging from her home studio by the end of January, however this transition may come sooner or later depending on the work being completed.
Keep an eye out on your booking confirmation email for the new location address, but don’t worry you will receive a text message the day before advising if your appointment is at the new location.
January Timetable at Yoga Sol
We have had a couple classes drop off while our teachers make their way to their new spaces, but there’s still plenty of yoga at the studio throughout January to keep you moving and use up the remainder of your packs/passes.
Yoga at the Home Studio in Ferny hills
Claire has decided to keep Sunday morning Hatha going and bring back her Friday night meditation class. Classes will begin from 4th Feb with a maximum of 8 students per class. You can book now through MindBody to secure your place.
Meditation – Friday’s: 6.30pm – 7.30pm (starting 9th Feb)
Hatha – Sundays: 8.30am – 9.30am (starting 4th Feb)
Claire will continue to use MindBody for her home bookings until she transitions to a new booking system. She will keep all of her yoga and massage clients up to date when this transition occurs.
Wanting to follow our teachers?
Our teachers also run their own private classes and work at other studios. If you’d like to continue your practice with them, below is their contact details and social media links.
Jo Moloney – Jo Moloney Yoga
Jo’s Class Schedule:
- Commencing Monday 5 February 2024 – 9.30am to 10.30am – Beginners – Kakowan Community Facility, Bunya
- Wednesday 7pm to 8.15pm – Flow –Our Lady of Dolours Church Community Space, Mitchelton
- Commencing Thursday 8 February 2024 9.30am to 10.30am – Beginners – Our Lady of Dolours Church Community Space, Mitchelton
Full details on how to book and pay for Jo’s classes is available on her website.
Kate Collins – KooYoga
Kate’s Class Schedule:
- Unplugged Yoga – Paddington/Ashgrove:
- 4.30pm Wednesdays – Inversions
- 9.30am Thursdays – Vinyasa
- 4.30pm Thursdays – Vin Yin
- Yoga Bones – Paddington
- Wednesday and Friday 9.30am Hatha and Flow
- Friday 6am Flow
- I AM Yoga – Bardon
- Wednesday 6am – Alignment Class.
You can contact Kate through her social media for more information on how to book and pay. Kate also runs sound baths and workshops that she posts to her social media pages.
Marian Jerrim – Bliss Yoga Brisbane
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/blissyogabrisbane
Phone: 0424 028848
Marian Class Schedule:
- Tuesdays 6:00pm – 7:15pm Beginners’ Yoga @ Zen Space. Located in the Lifestyle Centre, 225 Mount Glorious Road, Samford Valley QLD 4520
- Wednesday vinyasa 6:30pm at Yoga Sol new location in Ferny Hills. Date and address TBA. This is a private booking with Marian, please contact her for more information.
You can book via the Zen Space website https://zen-space.com.au/ or contact Marian for more information.
Camille Jeboult – Head Heart Feet Yoga & Professional Development
Phone: 0421 106 441
Camille’s Class Schedule:
- Monday 5.45- 7.15pm Intermediate Iyengar Yoga, Zen Space Samford
- Monday 7.30- 8.45pm Beginners Yoga, Zen Space Samford
- Tuesday 9.30- 10.30am Yoga in the Park George Willmore Park, Ferny Hills
- Wednesday 7.00- 8.30am Online Yoga Zoom
- Thursday 5.45- 7.15pm General Yoga Class, Bardon Counselling Centre, Boundary Rd
- Friday 9.00- 10.30am General Yoga Class, Zen Space Samford
You can contact Camille via phone or email for more information on how to book and pay for her classes.
Jillian Warren – Yoga with Jill
Social Media: www.facebook.com/jillian.warren.90/
Phone: 0407 906 462
Jill’s Class Schedule:
- Monday: 7.15pm-8.30pm – Uniting Church Community Hall, Corner Cycas St and Alstonia St Arana Hills
- Friday: 9.30am-10.45am – Everton Park Scout Hall, 120 Pullen Road Everton Park
Bookings: Bookings can be made via email /text
- 5 pack for $100 (Casual class $22 )
- 5 pack for $90 concession (casual class $20)
- Payment can be made via cash/direct debit
Amanda Herring – Kienergy Fitness
Phone: 0408 161 456
Amanda offers a large variety of classes and private sessions in:
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Stretch & Flexibility
- Booty Barre
- Pole Fitness
- Personal Trainer
- Sound Immersion
You can contact her via phone or social media for more information and how to book/pay.
Jill McKay – HeartFlow Yoga with Jill
Jill’s Class Schedule:
- Sunday mornings from 28/01/2023 at Albany Creek Scout Hall
- Beginner / Gentle Flow – Monday evenings 6:30pm at Yoga Sol’s new location in Ferny Hills. Date and address TBA. This is a private booking with Jill, please contact her for more information.
You can contact Jill via email or social media for more information on how to book and pay.
Amanda Radcliffe – Yoga21
Amandas Class Schedule:
- Tuesday evening 6:30pm Hatha/ Synergy at Yoga21 in Dayboro:
- Restorative – on the third Thursday of every month in Dayboro at 6:15pm.
For more information on how to book and pay you can contact Amanda via her website or social media.
Kristi Manger – Led by Love Yoga
Social Media: www.facebook.com/ledbyloveyoga
Kristi’s Class Schedule:
- Yoga Everyday – Sundays 9:15am – Yin
- Zenspace – Starting 6th Feb- Tuesdays 7:30pm – Yin
- Fernwood Fitness (Female only).
- Mondays 5:45am – slow flow
- Wednesdays 11am – Hatha
- Thursdays 11am – Yin
- Fridays 6pm – Vinyin
Kristi is also available for private one-on-one bookings, and runs regular pregnancy yoga classes. For more information you can contact Kristi via her facebook page.
Vanessa Searle – Soukya
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/soukya.com.au/
- Locations: Zen Space Samford, for Mantra Music and Meditation and other classes. You can contact Vanessa via her website or social media for more information and how to book/pay.
- Monday 9:30 Hatha mantra and meditation at Yoga Sol’s new location in Ferny Hills. Date and address TBA. This is a private booking with Vanessa, please contact her for more information.
Studios/Gyms Close By
If you prefer to find a new studio there are some other great local studios you can try out:
- Zen Space at Samford – https://zen-space.com.au/
- Lyndal Thomas Yoga at Mitchelton – www.lyndalthomasyoga.com.au
- Active Life Fitness at Everton Hills – www.activelifefitness.com.au
- SoHo Yoga at The Grange – www.sohoyoga.com.au
- Hot Tribe Yoga – Eatons Hills – www.hottribe.com.au
For any further information on the closure or classes please contact YogaSol or our teachers directly for their classes.
Yoga Teacher Training
Claire has announced the new training dates and courses for her Yoga Teacher Traning. You can see the latest update by clicking the link below:
It’s with great sadness we have to announce today the closing down of Yoga Sol at 11 Mawarra Cres, Ferny Hills.
The last couple of years have been extremely challenging and we have been so grateful for your unwavering support to help keep our doors open. Unfortunately, with the huge increase in overheads and limited cash flow it is no longer viable to keep the studio open at Mawarra Crescent.
Claire has tried her absolute best to keep Yoga Sol’s doors open. With her love for yoga and the community please know this decision has not come lightly.
Important information about the closure:
The future for YogaSol:
YogaSol will continue in a reduced capacity as Claire will be creating a beautiful space in her home in Ferny Hills to continue her massage.
There will also be a small yoga room so she can continue with her one-on-one yoga session, myotherapy and small classes.
Continuing her yoga teacher training, workshops and treks to Nepal are still a passion of Claire’s and she will navigate how to move forward with this once she has closed the studio down and is working from her home space.
From today (27/11/23), 10 packs of yoga classes and yearly unlimited passes will no longer be available for purchase. For those who wish to stay on for yoga until we close the doors you can purchase weekly unlimited, casual classes, and 5 packs will still be available for purchase with the condition they are used by the end of January 2024.
We encourage everyone who has purchased yoga packs to use them up as soon as possible. If you are unable to do so Claire is happy to honour what’s left remaining on your pack in exchange for massage. Please note that the exchange is for equal value, not one class = one massage. Massage:
All of Claire’s massage clients are welcome to continue to see Claire at her home studio in Ferny Hills. All massage packs purchased will continue as normal.
Where can I continue Yoga?
We know how hard it can be to find a yoga teacher and style that you love. All of our teachers work at other studios and run their own private classes.
We will be putting together a list for everyone with our teachers’ contact information and where they teach so you are welcome to follow them after our doors close.
Claire will be keeping her newsletters running to keep everyone up to date with the closure but also to keep everyone up to date of the exciting workshops and trips that will continue from her home studio.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list as you move to a new yoga studio, we encourage you to do so now or after our doors close at Mawarra Crescent.
MindBody booking system:
Claire will continue to use MindBody to keep the closure and transition to her home studio as streamline as possible. You can continue to book for yoga up until our doors close at Mawarra Crescent, and massage bookings will continue through MindBody post closure until she finds a new suitable booking system.
There are many variables that will determine the closure of the studio. Claire is aiming for the end of February, but this may come sooner if her home renovations are completed early.
We will keep you up to date on the closure as we move through the process.
We want to extend our deepest thanks to everyone for making Yoga Sol what it is today. The last 7 years have been an absolute joy and we have met and made friends with so many extraordinary people.
There will be many tears and hugs over the coming months while we close down, but know they are happy tears as you have all brought so much joy into our lives. If you have any questions or concerns over the closure, or need help understanding what’s left on your packs please reach out at any time.
As one door closes, another opens.
With much love and gratitude,
Claire & The Yoga Sol Team.